Thursday 5 May 2011

Dark. Cities.

Children playing happily, smiling with dark grins ashamed what they've become
It isn't right what is wrong
Kisses and cuddles strapping the boundaries of air uptight
Nor does might or glory, glimpse upon it's correct layers of labels
You've got it all wrong and figured out why and when this happened
It's a true cover story
Of how I made my first wish forlorn across my slighted face
Of how you got my hand and never let go
For the dark cities of my mind creep out every so often and let loose joyful chaos
Into the spring heeled desperation of today
Its militarism leaks out when it walks
I stop, you run.... I walk
Across the blowing winds of my imagination whistling a savoury tune through my body
In these dark cities it too light to see it's remembrance is never right
Someday they'll find me lost in these dark cities someday.... Somehow





No comments:

Post a Comment