Sunday 8 May 2011

Shadows Of A Monster

Travelling through the ever-growing fields
Feasting on dead carcasses
There's my unstable shadows
No one knows if it's real, if you're real
But it's sweating shades
Bleed the very truth of justice
That it's not real
But cambric silences overhear the screams
And save the well beings
Malicious life
Your substantiation is fake
Thy gods is outrun with testimony
Pathways, gateways, latedays
My acquisition was far too stored
But the lights will drown you... Save you
The depths of temperature lower your quality
You're like a electric heart beating just because you have too, not because you want too
Stay switched on without thoughts
You're like a tree watching your friends being cut into pieces right beside you
It's not right
Never will I remember... Forget this moment
You're like a raindrop with such a short life with so much pain
But I will save you... Be with you

3 comments:

  1. I love your poetry! Though you should not follow yourself, I will refer your blog. To get more traffic, go to http://blogsurfer.us/ and post your blog there, you will get a lot. :) Also, try to personalize your layout! Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll Have A Go at changing the layout thanks:') I am eternally grateful:')

    ReplyDelete