Thursday 19 May 2011

The Night's Mayor

Boarding up the night plane and carrying the devious children through it
Slicing with power from way beyond humankind
The love of the world is at peace, in chaos
Nor does today's position in the league matter to tomorrows position in the stance
Its not flavoured when joy pours out the seeping flowers of forgiveness
Your monster inside just got bigger
When it grows you weaken, when it thinks you forget, when it walks you collapse
The children playing with the sighs of newcomers, twisting them, curving them
Thy shapes piercing heart wounds when poured it still lives on as a welcomed outcast
The sight of a harmonic face tunes my life back to high with no loose strings to stop me playing
Never will i think of you as a striking trident but a glimmering sword
I knew it from the first turn away the first ignore you were a perfect mistake
But I will praise the night for taking me to it's master city and helping me introduce dusks to the amused night guardians
They are not real, they are not fake, they are not watching, they are not staring
Laughing, loving, leaving, left

No comments:

Post a Comment